A. REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Neon Earth Referral Program ('Referral Program') is a reward based referral program for the subscribers of Neon Earth. Under this program, the Subscribers of Neon Earth who have an active account status and who do not fall within the category as mentioned in clause D (1) of the General Terms mentioned below ('Subscribers'), are eligible to refer a new Subscriber to Neon Earth ('Prospective Subscriber').
- The Referral Program is valid from 1 December 2019 for participation through multiple channels & from the Neon Earth Website. The Referral Program can be discontinued anytime at the sole discretion of Neon Earth.
- Upon referral by a Subscriber, the Prospective Subscriber will be contacted by the Neon Earth for account activation. The rewards under the Referral Program will be provided as specified in Part B below.
B. REFERRAL BENEFIT
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Referral Program, upon the successful sign up over the Neon Earth website the Prospective Subscriber (referee) and the Subscriber (Referrer) who has referred such Prospective Subscriber will become eligible for receiving 15% discount as a unique coupon code over the registered email ID for his/her purchase from the Neon Earth website. The minimum cart value to redeem the coupon code is $50.
On the subsequent referrals & successful signups of the friends/prospective subscriber, the referral will be benefitted with the unique discount coupons on achieving the milestones as mentioned below in the table (1).
|Refer Friends||Earn||Details / Conditions|
||Get 15% Off
||Min Order Value $50
||Get 30% Off
||Min Order Value $70
||Get 50% Off
||Min Order Value $150
||No Min Order
|Friend Signs Up||Earn||Details / Conditions|
||Get 15% Off
||Min Order Value $50
C. METHODS OF PARTICIPATION
- A Subscriber can refer a Prospective Subscriber to Neon Earth through following mode:
- Neon Earth website: A Subscriber can visit https://www.neonearth.com/refer-earn to participate in the Referral program.
- A Subscriber can refer using email, Social media like Facebook post, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Whatsapp, SMS or manually entering the friend's details as well as copying his/her unique referral link and sharing through other platforms
D. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following persons shall not be entitled to participate in this Referral Program:
- Neon Earth business associates including the dealers, advertising agencies and their employees.
- Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as content partners, vendors, agencies etc.
- While participating under the Referral Program, the Subscribers and the Prospective Subscribers must provide all the required information, which may be asked by Neon Earth from such Subscribers and the Prospective Subscribers.
- Neon Earth reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate by Neon Earth.
- Only a Subscriber of Neon Earth having an active account status can refer a Prospective Subscriber under this Referral Program.
- A Subscriber can refer up to a maximum of Hundred (100) Prospective Subscribers, however, the Subscriber can receive the Referral Benefits to his/her Neon Earth Subscription Account for up to twenty (20) successful sign ups of the Prospective Subscribers referred by him/her. For avoidance of any doubt, a Subscriber may or may not receive a bonus that will be announced or communicated over the social media accounts of Neon Earth as a benefit for any referrals beyond 20 successful Prospective Subscriber.
- This Referral Program is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- Neon Earth reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Referral Program or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of Referral Program.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Referral Program shall be solely borne by the existing Subscribers.
- The charges for shipment, delivery & packaging carried by Neon Earth at the time or order will be borne by the Subscriber as per the items & delivery option the Subscriber has chosen.
- Neon Earth reserves the right to reverse Referral Benefit amount mistakenly credited to the Subscriber's Neon Earth subscription account.
- The participating Subscriber hereby declares that they obtained due consent from the Prospective Subscriber to provide their contact details to Neon Earth, and that Neon Earth may contact them to offer its products and/or services. The participating Subscriber shall be responsible to Neon Earth, for any losses or claims that may be occasioned upon Neon Earth, in the event that this declaration is found to be untrue.
- Neon Earth will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Referral Program is cancelled and/or withdrawn by Neon Earth or if the Subscriber is not able to participate in the Referral Program due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Neon Earth such as war, natural calamities, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- By participating in this Referral Program, it shall be deemed to be construed that the participating Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.
- The participating Subscribers and/or any person through the participating Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Neon Earth and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers participating in this Referral Program.
- Neon Earth shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Neon Earth website or process any transaction thereon.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Referral Program is concerned, the latter shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Referral Program.